“Now Adam had sexual relations with his wife, Eve, and she became pregnant. When she gave birth to Cain, she said, “With the Lord’s help, I have produced a man!”  Later she gave birth to his brother and named him Abel. When they grew up, Abel became a shepherd, while Cain cultivated the ground.  When it was time for the harvest, Cain presented some of his crops as a gift to the Lord.  Abel also brought a gift—the best portions of the firstborn lambs from his flock. The Lord accepted Abel and his gift,  but he did not accept Cain and his gift. This made Cain very angry, and he looked dejected.  “Why are you so angry?” the Lord asked Cain. “Why do you look so dejected?  You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”  One day Cain suggested to his brother, “Let’s go out into the fields.” And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother, Abel, and killed him. Afterward the Lord asked Cain, “Where is your brother? Where is Abel?” “I don’t know,” Cain responded. “Am I my brother’s guardian?”  But the Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground!  Now you are cursed and banished from the ground, which has swallowed your brother’s blood.  No longer will the ground yield good crops for you, no matter how hard you work! From now on you will be a homeless wanderer on the earth.”  Cain replied to the Lord, “My punishment is too great for me to bear!  You have banished me from the land and from your presence; you have made me a homeless wanderer. Anyone who finds me will kill me!”  The Lord replied, “No, for I will give a sevenfold punishment to anyone who kills you.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain to warn anyone who might try to kill him.  So Cain left the Lord’s presence and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.”
- God did not accepted Cain gifts because vegetable and fruits not alive
- God did not accept Cain because when Cain gives gifts to God, God sees Cain true color and if it is not the answer ummm i dont know.
- Abel gifts have life in it before he put it in the fire
- Abel give God alive animals
- Cain give God something never was alive (vegetable & fruits & plants)
- Cain killed Abel because he was fully with angry & jealous
- God tests Cain by asking him ‘’where is your brother? Where abel?’ God know what happened before he ask Cain
- Can be rude to God because same reasons as why Cain killed abel
- God see Cain want do he way so God let he because Cain have free will like all of us
- Cain know what he did was wrong, the affair for the life but he still want go he own way
- I think that moment God because he, that is that moment Devil come in he but God not fight Devil any more
- Atfore Cain do God & Abel wrong, God still love and care for Cain but Cain need to learn and sadly it have to be hard lesson because Cain not learn from he parents
- Also God have so many plans for Abel but now all those people might never meet the real God, all those bless might not happen because no one else meet Abel, Cain might never giver better in he want & relationship with God because he killy Abel, and all the winding thing that might happen because of Abel be alive but now we all never know who Abel can be. Maybe Abel will be like Paul, one of the 12 guys with Jesu Christ, maybe he will be davild one of the kings, maybe Daniel, who has a book in the bible. Also he makes a fast too, and who knows what else.